You and your children deserve ...
A Positive Divorce Resolution The best value
No Test!As of April 17, 2016, all approved distance-learning courses are required to include an end-of-course test which is designed to demonstrate the level of comprehension of the learning objectives by the participants (Rule Chapter 65C-32.004(1) FAC)
Course fees vary significantly for different providers. The price of a course is what you pay today measured in dollars. The actual cost of a course that provides no value is what you and your children could pay for the rest of your lives measured by continuing stress, conflict and difficult or failed relationships.
A Positive Divorce Resolution offers these advantages:
- real instructors who are actively involved in teaching parents;
and are available, dedicated and experienced parent educators
- classroom, Internet and correspondence courses which are updated regularly
- required content enhanced by audio, exercises, role-play, resources for continuing study & phone/email support
- a focus on skills and principles that help parents be more effective in mediation & create more successful parenting plans
- a solid foundation for relationships based on awareness of common ground (this one concept could change the way you communicate for the rest of your life)
- continuing assistance for parents and attorneys with no additional charges ever for email, fax or duplicate certificates
Call (888) 747-5362 any time. If we're not teaching, we will answer.
If we are teaching, we will call you back.
Please click here to return to our home page and read some of
the comments from parents who have taken our courses.